Tom Myers, author of Anatomy Trains, discusses the role of fascia and how to apply the concepts of Anatomy Trains to rehabilitation and fitness programs.
This is the second of two webinars. These webinars will discuss an introduction to fascia and the Anatomy Trains concepts, covering topics such as:
- An Introduction to fascia – what it is and what it isn’t
- Tom’s definition of fitness
- Why Tom doesn’t like the term “musculoskeletal”
- The influence of posture on structural adaptations
- Fascia in rehabilitation and fitness
- Cadaver dissection examples of the interconnection of muscles and fascia
To access the webinars, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of RehabWebinars.com. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to RehabWebinars.com.
Anatomy Trains in Rehabilitation and Fitness – Part 2
[Content protected for Full Access members only]
Learn more about Tom Myers and other RehabWebinars.com presenters.
View more Tom Myers Webinars.
Learn more at AnatomyTrains.com.