RehabWebinars.com provides cutting-edge, evidence-based information for sports medicine, rehabilitation, performance, and fitness specialists!
Here are some of the benefits of RehabWebinars.com:
- Tons of premium online education with new content added monthly
- World-renowned presenters including James Andrews, Kevin Wilk, Mike Reinold, and many more
- Exclusive content from the ASMI Injuries in Baseball course and ASMI Sports Medicine Lectures
- Evidence based presentations with cutting edge research
- Immediately apply what you learn with small educational sessions
- Variety of topics discussed from leading physicians, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and strength professionals
- Learn from home from anywhere in the world
- 24/7 access to content from any device including Windows, Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Pay monthly and cancel any time or lock in the current price and pay for an entire year at once
Premium Online Education from World Renowned Experts
RehabWebinars.com features many leading experts in the fields of orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, sport biomechanics, physical therapy, athletic training, and strength and conditioning, providing you with a unique opportunity to learn from world renowned experts. Our presenters include James Andrews, Kevin Wilk, Mike Reinold, Glenn Fleisig, and many more, including the faculty of the American Sports Medicine Institute (ASMI).
New Webinars Added Every Month
RehabWebinars.com is constantly adding new webinars to the website, assuring that you’ll have access to the most cutting edge information. You’ll get updated content to help you stay fresh and current with the new trends in sports medicine and performance. We are always adding new expert presenters to provide the most current evidence-based educational programs. Your membership provides you with full access to all past webinars.
Variety of Topics
RehabWebinars.com is dedicated to providing you with the latest information in the fields of sports medicine, rehabilitation, sports performance, and fitness training. You’ll find tons of great content in all these domains covering a wide variety of topics throughout the body. In addition, you’ll have exclusive access to content from the annual ASMI Injuries in Baseball course.
Exclusive Content From ASMI
RehabWebinars.com and the American Sports Medicine Institute have joined forces to bring you top notch webinars from the leaders in sports medicine! RehabWebinars.com includes content from the annual ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course and the ASMI Sports Medicine Lectures Series.
You may also click here to subscribe for the entire year for only $199. Membership will recur yearly.