Jamie Reed, ATC, LAT discusses Keeping the Partial Tear Rotator Cuff Out of the O.R.. In this presentation Jamie discusses key components of rehabilitation to prevent further injury in pitchers. This presentation will:
- Discuss use of MRI as indicator for rotator cuff tear.
- Overview important aspects to management of a pitcher to prevent further injury.
- Discuss use of long toss programs.
- Discuss throwing programs specific to player’s timeline.
- Discuss pitch counts and work load in both elite and little league athletes.
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of RehabWebinars.com. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to RehabWebinars.com.
Keeping the Partial Tear Rotator Cuff Out of the O.R.
Jamie Reed, ATC, LAT
[Content protected for Full Access members only]