Todd R. Hooks PT, DMT, ATC, OCS, SCS, MOMT, MTC, CSCS, CMTPT, FAAOMPT discusses Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Shoulder Pain and SLAP Lesions. In this presentation Todd discusses his philosophy on the rehabilitation of the shoulder. This presentation will.
- Overview general assessment.
- Discuss exercises techniques to strengthen the rotator cuff and scapular muscles.
- Discuss evaluation “Traps”.
- Review assessment of cervical radiculopathy.
- Discuss additionally techniques including dry needling, soft tissue mobilization, and manipulations.
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of RehabWebinars.com. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to RehabWebinars.com.
Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Shoulder Pain and SLAP Lesions
Todd R. Hooks PT, DMT, ATC, OCS, SCS, MOMT, MTC, CSCS, CMTPT, FAAOMPT
[Content protected for Full Access members only]