Leonard C. Macrina, MSPT, SCS, CSCS discusses Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery. In this presentation Leonard discusses his philosophy and current research on post surgical rehabilitation of the shoulder. This presentation will:
- Overview biomechanics of the shoulder.
- Discuss clinical presentation and differential diagnosis.
- Discuss keys to treatment.
- Review research on rotator cuff repair and rehabilitation.
- Discuss rehabilitation component during each phase of recovery.
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of RehabWebinars.com. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to RehabWebinars.com.
Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
Leonard C. Macrina, MSPT, SCS, CSCS
[Content protected for Full Access members only]