Robert Mangine, M.Ed, PT, ATC discusses Techniques I Use to Strengthen the Thrower’s Shoulder Complex. In this presentation Robert discusses concepts to emphasize during rehabilitation of the thrower’s shoulder. This presentation will:
- Overview general concepts for rehabilitation.
- Discuss neurological factors to consider during rehabilitation.
- Discuss reaction training and testing.
- Discuss proprioceptive neuromuscular faciliation.
- Overview advanced training techniques.
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of RehabWebinars.com. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to RehabWebinars.com.
Techniques I Use to Strengthen the Thrower’s Shoulder Complex
Robert Mangine, M.Ed, PT, ATC
[Content protected for Full Access members only]